CHEF VINNI'S SUPERBOWL CHILI
Posted by Sunny O'Malley on
SUPER BOWL CHILI by Chef Vinni Villicano
“If you like something sloppy, juicy, spicy, cheesy, and beefy that will stick your ribs, and satisfy your hunger for 6-hours as you enjoy the game, this will do the job.”
Cost: $4 per person. (6-People) for a party of 12 or more, simply double the ingredients.
Time: 30-minutes (Using Chef Vinni’s Manual food processor)
DRINK SUGGESTIONS: Red wine, beer or a cold glass of whole milk!
1-Pound of Ground Beef (Grass fed angus or Bison)
2 cups of dried pinto beans.
1 cup of Chicken stock.
½ of a Sweet Onion (Vidalia)
¼ of a white onion
1 can of stewed tomatoes
4-Cloves of fresh Garlic
½ -Yellow Bell Pepper
½ Cup of Sharp Cheddar Cheese
1 large can of tomato sauce
¼-cup of red wine
½ -teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper. (Optional: If you like it really hot!)
1 Table spoon of red chile powder pepper
1 Table spoon of Pink Hymelayan Sea Salt.
1 Table spoon of Black Pepper.
¼ spoon of cumin powder
½ tea spoon of brown sugar.
1-full Kosher Dill Pickle
1-bunch of green onions (Chives)
Prep & pre-cook:
1. Boil pinto beans in a 6-liter pot for 2-4 hours or until beans are fully cooked a soft bean.
2. Place the onions, garlic, all the peppers into Vinni’s manual food processor (Use the chopping blade) rock the handle back and forth vigorously to break of the large pieces then spin the handle to chop up to a medium chop.
3. Fry (Brown) the ground meat in a skillet with veggie oil or olive oil and add the chopped contents into the fry pan with the meat with a little salt, pepper, and stir until meat is browned. Then add the cooked meat into the pot of beans.
4. Place in the Roma tomatoes and one pickle into Vinni’s manual food processor, chop to a fine mince then dump the contents into the pot of beans.
5. Add the salt, Cayenne Pepper, black pepper, brown sugar, tomato sauce, red wine, red chile powder, can or stewed tomatoes, and cumin powder into the pot of beans.
6. Simmer and continuously stir for 30 minutes until the chile beams are thickened.
7. Serve up and top it off with the graded cheese and green chopped onions (Chives) to garnish while hot.
If you want to bring to life any other foods using my famous “Chef Vinni’s Super Bowl Chili”, here are some creative suggestions:
* Put on hot dogs, hamburgers, and sloppy Joes.
* Put on top or as a filler in omelets, tacos, and enchaladas.
* Add the chile to steamed or fried rice for a Spanish style dish.
* Use as a corn chip dip for parties.
* Place on top of scramble eggs and country fried potatoes.